Agricultural Land Ref. C8464

Lemona

€35,000 For Sale
Paphos Lemona
Agricultural Land
25419m² Plot
PROPERTY ENQUIRY

Agricultural field in Lemona village in Paphos District. The property is located about 2.3km southeastern of the center of the community and approximately 1km east from the main road that connects Lemona – Amargeti communities.

It has an irregular shape and a slopping land surface. The property is enclosed but is subject to a right of way and is located 35m approximately from the nearest registered dirt-road. Within the southern part of the property there is a stream.

It is noted that the property falls within protection zone Natura 2000.

The property falls within the Agriculture Zone (Γ3) for the 39%, and within the Protection Zone (Z1) for the remaining 61%.


THE CLOSING TIME FOR TENDER SUBMISSION IS 10:00 AM EVERY TUESDAY,
UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED

Haven't found what you are looking for?
THIS WEBSITE IS USING COOKIES
We use cookies to provide necessary functionality and give you the best experience on our website. Continue if you are happy to receive all cookies on this site. Read our Cookies Policy.